Bridesmaids...

So the other night I went over to my friend Christine's house for a girls night and we got some take out, hung out in our sweats and watched the movie "Bridesmaids".  We had meant to go and see it in the actual movie theater when it was out but never actually got around to it.  Well, it's out on DVD now and we were able to watch it on demand on cable.

OH.  MY.  GOD.

Ladies, if you have not seen this movie, you totally should.  We watched the uncut version and while there were a couple of scenes that I could have lived without, it was still a riot.  It was so funny, that last night I was having a HUGE fight with Frank and I had texted Christine to try and calm down and she quoted one line from the movie and I just about cried I was laughing so hard.  Frank then thought I was laughing at him...the fight escalated...and then I had to admit that I was laughing at something from a movie...he did not find it as funny as I did.

So girls, get your friends together and some take out and watch this movie - unless you are offended easily.  Then choose something safe...but if you just want to laugh out loud at other people's misfortune and stupidity, this is the movie for you.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive