Seriously, Entrecard, you're killing me!

You know, I have a love/hate relationship with Entrecard.  I do really well with it for a time and then I get away from it and it seems like when I am hitting my stride and doing great with my drops everyday, they start having technical issues.  

This last week has been one of those times.

I have had my standard hour of drops go closer to two because the widgets won't load or the sites won't load...whatever the issue is, it is killing me!!  I just want to go and do my drops and get on with it but no.  For a site that's been doing this for years, they still can't seem to get themselves together.  

The site gives you the whole "We're sorry...technical difficulties...blah, blah, blah..." but whatever the case, I'm not feeling too kindly towards them right now.  So if I haven't dropped on you in a few days, please don't blame me, put the blame where it belongs...with Entrecard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive