This blog is brought to you by the letter "F"

So I'm on the laptop the other night and I went to log in to my email account.  I signed in and got an error message that my password was incorrect.  Okay, fine, I typed it again.  Still wrong.  This went on or quite a while and I tried not to freak out because Road Runner is sometimes funky.  I put the laptop down and went over to the desktop.

Next day I pick up the laptop and go to sign on and it says that my Windows password is incorrect.  I kid you not.  So now I'm freaking out because there is no way for me to retrieve that password because I cannot find the disc and pretty much was having a nervous breakdown because everything that I've written is on here and I stupidly had never made back up discs.  Stupid, stupid, stupid.

After much yelling and crying and generally losing my mind I decided to try one more time.  I typed in my password SLOWLY.  I watched as each character appeared on the screen and lo and behold...the F key would not type!  The letter F key is sticking and I cannot get it to unstick!  You have no idea how difficult it was to even type this post!  

Crazy, I tell you...just crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive