All I Want for Christmas is...

I am beginning to hate that statement.  I don't really ask for anything for Christmas because really, Christmas is about my kids.  Frank is not a big shopper and so I learned early on to not get my hopes up about what was under the tree - sometimes I would just shop for myself.  

So this year, Nick is just about bouncing off the walls with excitement (Just like every other year) and we keep coming back to what do I want for Christmas.  Sigh.  Okay so the fantasy list would include:
     - A 7-day trip to Disney
     - A one-week SOLO trip to the mountains or beach so that I could write
     - A new car stereo (my CD player died)
     - Someone to install the new car stereo
     - A year's worth of professional massages
     - A new digital camera (I think I am killing mine slowly)

But here's the reality list:
     - "Psych" on DVD (any season but 3 because I have it already)
     - A gift certificate to get my eyebrows done
     - A gift certificate for a pedicure (LOVE those!)
     -  Scrapbooking supplies
     - Books, books and more books

It's not much, I know, but it would make me happy - no matter which list it's from.  What about you?  What do YOU want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive