A little too much 80's retro...

So we're watching TV the other night, flipping through the channels and I end up on VH-1 Classics.  I actually really enjoy that channel.  Well "Behind the Music:  Remastered" was on Duran Duran.  If you were a girl growing up in the 80's I can guarantee that you would be sitting right beside me watching this. 

I wasn't a HUGE Duran Duran fan, but I did like their music and they were quite enjoyable to look at.  What could be better than good music by a good looking band, right?  So I sat for an hour and watched the past history of the band, listened to the music and saw what they were up to now and can I just say, WOW.  These men aged nicely.

So what's the downside to all of this walking down music memory lane?  I have not stopped singing to their music for days!  I've got it on my iPod!  I've got it in my head!  It won't leave!  Not that it's a bad thing, I guess.  It did almost get Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" out of my head.

Too bad I can't really sing...I might not mind hearing myself sing along if my voice was something that anyone wanted to hear.  The 16-year old me, has enjoyed looking back and all I'm going to say is that Roger Taylor was yummy looking in the 80's and yummy looking still.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive