And now for another flashback...

At the time, honestly, this was the funniest thing I had ever seen.  Frank and I have spent YEARS trying to find it in re-runs and I happened to take a chance on YouTube yesterday and found it.

You'll have to remember the time it was made:  somewhere around 1990 when "All My Children" and Erica Kane were all the rage.  I hope someone out there gets a bit of a laugh out of this like we did and remember the great Phil Hartman and how much laughter he gave us during his too short time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive