Still Cheering!

Okay, so you may remember a couple of weeks back when I posted the cartoon cheerleader picture of me because I am one of New York Times Best Selling Author Susan Mallery's cheerleaders for her new book series coming out... If you have NOT read "Only Mine" yet, please, please, please do!  It's a great book that's part of a great series.

So as part of Susan's cheerleading squad, I have been cartooned yet again...

Oh, to still be that flexible!  I remember the time well... Okay, back to reality... and then after my solo pic, I became part of the official squad photo...
 How fun are we??

For more information on Susan Mallery and her Fool's Gold Series, go to her website at SusanMallery.com or go to the Fool's Gold website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive