Happy Valentine's Day!

We're poor, we don't have much, but we have love. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world because I have a husband that I love and who loves ME for who I am. It is unconditional. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he has given me two amazing children.

Coming from a family that seemed to run rampant with divorce, I have great pride in the fact that for twenty years, I have been in this amazing relationship. Is it perfect? No. There is no such thing. I make him crazy. He makes me crazy. But at the end of the day, we have each other and that is better than any heart-shaped box of chocolates or bouquet of flowers.

I hope that all of you have an amazing Valentine's Day and have someone amazing to share it with. Much love, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog