Update...

Well, no such luck. A whole day of agonizing and waiting and it was all for nothing. I'm pretty bummed.

I was on a bunch of the discussion boards and took comfort in the fact that there were 4,000 other people feeling the same exact way that I was. The funky thing about it all is that it was all based on the pitch. I know that that is my weakness. I wonder if there is a service out there where someone will write your pitch for you?? Is there such a thing, maybe?

So for tonight, I am still an unpublished author who is feeling like a loser. But even in that I am blessed - Nick saw me crying and went to get me Chinese food for dinner.

Blessed, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog