Always read the fine print...

So I was up this morning at 6:15.  Like always.

I got Michael up at 6:30.  Like always.

Frank got up at 7:15.  Like always.

I had washed dishes, Michael had taken the trash cans to the curb, I made him breakfast (oatmeal) and tea for both him and Frank.  I made the bed.

At 7:45 the phone rang and it was Michael's friend Eric.  We're like "Why in the world is Eric calling at 7:45 on a school day?"

At 7:46 we realized that it is Veterans Day and that there is NO SCHOOL TODAY!

This is what I get for "scanning" the class weekly newsletter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive