On line teaching...

I'm breaking in to new territory today and I'm a little bit nervous about it...on line teaching.

Starting today I will be doing a 4-week workshop for young writer's on developing characters for their stories.  I started up a yahoo group by invitation only, we do 3-lessons a week for 4 weeks and the cost is $25.  I figured with the economy the way it is and the cost of gas being so high, the chance to take a class on-line would be beneficial to homeschoolers.  

Then I went and submitted a proposal to a Chapter of Romance Writers of America to teach the workshop to their group!  If they accept, it will be the first time that I will be teaching to adults/peers.  That's pretty exciting, too.

So if you know anyone that might be interested, send them my way.  I mean, I have primarily only taught homeschoolers and in the last few years, only high school aged ones, but I would really like to reach out to adults now and teach to them.  Who knows, this could be an exciting new venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive