I nearly broke out in song...

So on Friday I participated in a focus group kind of thing where I went for two hours and rated songs for a local radio station.  It was so much fun...I was pleasantly surprised.

I sat in a room with 15 other people and we each had an MP3 player and had to listen to 690 songs in ten-second snippets over the course of the two hours.  So the music that was on the player was a great variety from the 70's through today with a large part of it coming from the 80's.  We're all sitting there, with our headphones/earbuds/whatever you want to call them and silently listening but I have to tell you, all of those songs ROCKED.  There were several times where I wanted to sing along!


Luckily I refrained...didn't need to scare anyone.  But you know what I should have done?  I should have made a list of all of those great songs that I hadn't heard in like, forever, and come home and put them on my iPod, dangit!!

Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive