I put on a good Superbowl party...

I honestly do...

The thing is it's normally just us.  Today we had another family join us and I had enough food here to feed at least two more families! I'll be eating all kinds of snacks for the rest of the week!

I had BBQ pulled pork sandwiches on freshly baked bread, pigs in a blanket, chips with queso and salsa, 7-layer dip, Buffalo wings, spinach & artichoke bites, pretzel crisps (everything flavor), pretzel nuggets (honey mustard & onion flavor), cheetos and peanuts plus an Oreo pie.  It was a food fest!  There is quite a bit left.

The funny thing is that I don't even LIKE football but I love the social aspect of the Superbowl.  We had another great night with friends and really, it was a great way to cap off the weekend.

So...what were your thoughts on the Superbowl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive