The Return of the Disney Diet...

Okay, so it's been about six months since I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon and I can officially say that 80% of the weight I lost is back.  I hate it and I feel like crap.  So, no longer willing to feel sorry for myself I decided to go back to what worked for me that doesn't cost a dime.

My Disney Diet.

And...coincidentally, I will be going to Disney in September so it all works out.

Basically, I have a treadmill.  I just have to actually use it.  Today was my first day and believe it or not, I did NOT tread.  I was helping a friend do some cleaning and with four hours of mopping and vacuuming and scrubbing walls and trim, I didn't feel the need to add treadmilling to the mix.  Tomorrow's another day.  

I had my old journal that I kept track of all of the things that I ate and what kind of work out I did for those four months and I think I can do this.  I'm not duplicating it item by item, but it's nice to have a guide.  

So here's to me losing some weight and looking sassy by September.  It's good to have goals... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive