Countdown to the big change...

So we finally went to see this place that Nick is going to be sharing/renting with his friends.  It's an old house.  It needs a lot of work.  

It is perfect for three 19 year old boys.

Our 19 year old, however, is making sure that we are so happy that he is leaving that April 1st can't get here fast enough.  He has been belligerent and nasty and just a general pain to everyone here.  I have been trying to find him furniture and things that he'll need to get settled in and he has picked apart everything that I've done and argued everything I've said.

Everyone keeps asking "Aren't you going to miss him?"  Honestly?  He's moving four minutes up the road - two miles - not cross county, not even to another state.  He will be right up the road and by the time he is fully moved out of the house, I am going to be so busy doing a freakin jig, that I won't have time to miss him!

I'm planning a room make-over for Michael since the boys have always shared a room.  Now that he is 11 I think it's time to make it more of a big-boy's room and get rid of some of the more "kiddie" stuff - like the toy box.  I'm kind of really looking forward to that.

Come on April 1st...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive