Daylight Savings Time Madness!

Other than the missing an hour of sleep during our "Spring Forward" time, Daylight Savings Time never bothered me.  It was a nuisance, sure, to have to change all of the clocks but it never messed with me.

It's messing with me in a BIG way this time.

I am telling you, I can't go to sleep, I can't seem to eat right - and no I don't mean things like wanting to eat cupcakes for dinner - I mean I can't seem to make dinner at the right time.  I am a MESS!  

We eat dinner every night at 7:00.  I start cooking at 6:30 all the time.  Now?  I'll look up and see that it is well after seven and think "I'm not even ready to eat!"  How weird is that?  And normally, I go to bed at 11:30.  Seriously, you can set your watch by it and most of my friends and family make fun of me because of it.  Now?  I haven't gone to bed before one a.m. in over a week.  

I am so NOT liking this!

What in the world is going on in the world that my system is so messed up by this change?  I don't think it's normal and I think we shouldn't do it anymore!

Anyone else feeling funky after springing forward? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive