I'm beginning to notice a pattern...

The job search is making me CRAZY.  Honestly, I was not this freaked out about it until unemployment started harassing me with "Eligibility Reviews" in my final tier of extended benefits.  I got another letter in the mail today.

I kid you not.

Next week, for those of you who are keeping track, will make three reviews in three months.  I do not know ANYONE who has had to do this!  I am frantically looking for jobs, I am taking on-line classes...I mean, it is making me lose my freakin mind and I have had enough!

I tried to get in touch with an actual person at the unemployment office to see WHY I am being singled out like this but so far no luck.  I had a phone interview today with one place and I had a good interview with another place last week that we are doing a follow up on Thursday.  I mean, I AM trying.  Believe me, I would like nothing more than to NEVER have to drive all that way for nothing ever again.  Because really, the little bit that I get from them is starting to not seem like such a good thing if I have to be killing myself like this.

Has anyone out there ever been called in three times in three months like this or am I just special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive