A Little Bit of This...A Little Bit of That...

Okay, so update on the whole unemployment thing:  In the state of North Carolina (I'm thinking of moving) when you go on to extended benefits, it is a requirement that you be seen IN PERSON, every 4 weeks.  Lucky, lucky me.

I'm taking a class right now on how to create and teach an on-line class.  So far I am LOVING it!  Tonight I had to create a lesson plan/course outline for one of my topics.  I thought it was going to be really, really hard but once I sat down to it, the ideas were just flowing like wild.  We had the choice between a one, two, three or four week class and I thought I would have a hard time creating a one-week class and ended up with enough for a 4-week one!  I am seriously hoping that by the end of next week I will have enough knowledge to actually set this up!


I am struggling with all of the church stuff that I mentioned here the other day and I shared with a friend how I was feeling and how no one listens when I do say that I don't want to do something and so we were talking tonight and the topic of some church event came up and she asked if I was going and I said no and she was like "Why?  I think you should go!  You'll enjoy it..."

REALLY?  Did we just NOT have this conversation???  Again, no listening.


My 30+ years divorced parents are going to a wedding together.  It's a little bizarre to me.

Nick got a promotion at work but no one seems inclined to discuss a raise with him even though the new position requires more responsibilities!


Such is a day in the life around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive