But I don't feel that fat!

So last week I'm in the supermarket and I'm getting ready to check out and I see a rag sheet that has this horrid picture of Lisa Marie Presley on the cover that says "Lisa Marie Weighs 165 Pounds!" - or something very similar to that. Now, this picture is grainy, blurry and she looks HUGE. Why does this bother me so much?

Because that's how much I weighed a few weeks ago and didn't think I looked THAT bad!!

Tonight I'm sitting here watching "Celebrity Fit Club" and some actress that used to be on Baywatch looks pretty chunky and hideous and she's like 40 pounds thinner than me!

So what is wrong with me and my sense of perception if I don't see myself as looking as bad as these people who the general population would agree looked bad? I am two pounds away from my 10% challenge at Weight Watchers. I'm pretty excited about it and can only hope that I hit that soon. I'll get to put my name on the big wall. Ooohhh....Aaahhh!

It may be a small goal, but it's my goal. My own warped, stupid and apparently delusional goal. I mean, like it's gonna make any difference. I'm as fat as a really fat Lisa Marie, and I must have really, really heavy bones because the Baywatch chick weighs like 130 pounds and I feel like our bodies look similar.

I may have to get my eyes checked again soon!

*Today's Examiner.com article is on how to get your FREE copy of the History Channel's "America - the Story of Us". You can click HERE to read it! Thanks!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive