What a relief!

The other day I mentioned that this was the sickest winter for me. I cannot believe how often I have not felt well and was beginning to feel like a bit of a drama queen. while cruising the internet this weekend I cam across this quiz and thought it was funny - and helped me feel a little bit better about me.

Whew!

You Are 36% Hypochondriac

You can deal well with being sick - even if your symptoms are a little scary.
You're occasionally prone to worry about your health, but only when you have pretty strange symptoms.

Are You a Hypochondriac?
Take More Quizzes


No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive