Movies I Can Watch Over and Over...

I've just finished watching Forrest Gump for like the 40th time. I know that the technology has come a long way and that the special effects would be way better now, but it is still just an amazing story. I love Tom Hanks.

Some other movies that I love to watch over and over...
- When Harry Met Sally
- Young Frankenstein
- Galaxy Quest
- Blazing Saddles
- Emma
-
Sleepless in Seatle
- Where the Heart Is
- Seems Like Old Times
- Scrooged
- It's a Wonderful Life

How about you? What movies do you find yourself watching over and over? Please share! I'm always looking for something good to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive