Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day



To all the dad's out there:  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I am married to a wonderful man who is a great dad.  He is unafraid to get down on the floor and play with the kids and act like a kid himself.  He doesn't back down from an argument and is willing to talk about anything.  I love him so damn much and I'm so proud of the dad he has become.

I know that at times I have complained about my dad but honestly, I love him so much.  We don't agree on a lot of things but really, at the end of the day I know that he loves me and I love him.  I can remember how much he looked forward to being a grandfather and when things have been rough for us, he has swooped in and helped us out.

So to my husband Frank and my father Frank, Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive