Seriously, I need some sleep!

For two nights in a row now, I have gotten little to no sleep.  It's starting to freak me out because I actually take something to help me sleep - Melatonin - and yet I still can't STAY asleep.

Friday night I was up until almost two in the morning - just couldn't fall asleep.  Finally went to bed, slept for an hour and then was wide awake.  So I got up and went on the computer until after 4, went back to sleep and slept on and off until 7:30 when the alarm went off for Frank, and then went back to sleep and slept on and off for another couple of hours.  I hate that!

Last night I went to bed around midnight and woke up around 3 because of a thunderstorm.  I got up and unplugged the computers, had something to drink and then crawled back in to bed where I was tortured until I could take it no more and got up around 7.  Frank is a HUGE snorer and last night he was in rare form and added flinging his arms around for some extra fun.

I can totally understand now why couples sleep in separate beds.  Right now I'd kill for my own room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive