Sorry for the delay...

Okay, so I have been M.I.A. for a little while.  Sorry.  Life is killing me right now and there's not much to write about that doesn't come off just sounding like a bitch-fest, so I decided to spare you all.

But I think I'm coming out of it.  Things aren't as bleak as they seem.  Frank went on an interview today that looks promising for taking his business in a whole new direction.  We won't know for sure until the end of the week but I am thinking positive about it.  

School is going well for Michael and that makes me smile.  Nick got an internship with a great company and so he is psyched about that.  I am gearing up for perhaps teaching some writing classes in the Fall and I am going to a curriculum and resource fair for homeschooler's this weekend to try and promote them.  

We had some friends over for dinner Monday night and it was wonderful.  I love having people over who just make you smile and laugh the whole time.  I am blessed.  

AND...I lost 2 1/2 pounds last week so....Stace is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive