I'm actually finding my happy place...

Okay, so yesterday I had my 4 1/2 hours of "me" time.  I spent a large part of that on the phone because I didn't unplug it in time.  Believe me, I've learned my lesson.  

Then, believe it or not, I went food shopping.  I actually get a perverse kind of joy out of this task because I LOVE to hear how much money I have saved with my coupons.  The store I went to was doing super double coupons so between those deals, coupons and the store specials, I saved over $90!!  I was actually a little bit giddy as I skipped out of the store.

Back at home, I ate my lunch (don't be grossed out but I ate a frozen pizza for one and one cup of that Easy Mac stuff - comfort foods) and watched an episode of "Psych" and then did some reading AND some writing.  All in all, it was a good day.

Today I had the pleasure of staying in my jammies until around dinner time.  I would have stayed longer but I was grossing myself out and needed to shower and get changed.  Of course, I just changed back in to a clean pair of jammies and did what I had been doing all day - vegging.  It feels so good.

Tomorrow we are having to get up early and head out of town to visit one of Frank's cousin's who had a stroke this week.  She's pretty young and we're all pretty upset about it.  I'm kind of selfishly glad that I had a couple of days to chill so that I can be a pleasant person tomorrow.

Now excuse me while I go and bake some chocolate chip cookies and make my house smell yummy and make my tummy happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive