YAWN....

Honestly, I am just so dang tired!!

Frank is still sick and so this morning it was up to me to get Michael up and ready for school and drive him there.  So I got up, got ready and was going out to start the car when Michael was like "I don't feel so good..."  So I'm like "What's the matter?" Well, long story short he felt like he was going to throw up.  
Needless to stay, he stayed home from school today and I put my jammies back on and went back to sleep.

Until ELEVEN O'CLOCK!!!

I felt kind of sluggish about the whole thing but it felt so good.  Now, here I sit at ten p.m. and really, I could go to sleep right now.  

Ever have a sluggish day like this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive