Sing out loud!!

I have a horrific singing voice.  

I don't hum well.

I don't really even whistle.

BUT...I sing in the car.

Loudly.

When we were still living up in New York and before we had kids, I would be driving around, doing my thing and my sister's first husband would always tell me that the places he saw me driving and how I was singing - emphatically - in the car.


Yes, emphatically.


I put some emotion in it.  There are hand gestures, facial expressions...no ordinary sing-a-long, I can tell you that.  


So today I'm in the car and flipping through the stations and I land on Alanis Morisette's "You Oughta Know" and I'm sorry...ladies, should you EVER need to get out some aggression and anger, sing along to THAT song.  A world of tension left my body by the time I was done.


Ah, nothing like a good angry-woman song to make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive