I miss my Felix the Cat Slippers...

Sure, they are ridiculous and would look even more so on me at age 42, I still miss them and still want them!

With our Netflix on demand we found some episodes of the Felix the Cat cartoon and that had me remembering my slippers which, in turn, had me missing them.  Hard to believe that I'm a grown up, right?

And you know what's worse?  I cannot FIND them anywhere!  I know, right?  How could this popular item NOT be available at stores everywhere!  I found this picture on line but not the slippers.  

Sigh...Childhood memories are a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive