Unemployment Interview

So I did get approved for the extended unemployment benefits.  I am so thankful for it; it's the only way we have survived this last year.  In the mail the other day I got a letter that told me that I have to go down to the unemployment office next Thursday for a review.

Has anyone ever had to go to one of these?  I am unsure what to expect.  I have my log of information on places that I have inquired at or submitted applications to but I guess what I am more interested in is what exactly the interview itself will be like.  

The appointment is first thing in the morning so I am hoping that will work in my favor - that the unemployment "agent" will be in a good mood because no one has argued with them yet.  Does that make sense?

So if you've experienced this interview, can you let me know what to expect?  thank you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive