Honestly, I've been doing this for 24 years!

Okay, so I started going gray when I was VERY young - like early 20's.  I started coloring my hair, though, when I was around 18.  You know, highlights, Sun-In, that kind of thing.  I'm not fussy or particular about the brand of hair color that I use, I normally grab what's on sale and am fine with it.

Until now.

I got a coupon for a well-known brand of hair coloring.  They have a new formula and a new "foam" way of doing it.  Now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to combine bottle A with bottle B and then shake.  It doesn't take a college degree to squeeze the bottle and put the foam in your hand.

Apparently it all does.

Can I just say that my bathroom looks like a crime scene right now?  There are spots EVERYWHERE!!  And you know what?  They don't come off easily at all!  I can only imagine what the hell it's going to do to my hair!  I'm waiting to rinse it all out right now but at this rate I should never have to color my hair again!  And while yes, that might be cool, I have no idea what this color is going to even look like!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive