Job Interview...

So I had a job interview yesterday...

Shocking, right?

It was a fluke, really, because I have been so discouraged about our whole lack of employment that I haven't been looking like I should.  I know it doesn't make sense, but it's what I do!  So I found this job on Craigslist and responded and they actually called!

The place is local, it's a freight company looking for part-time office help.  It's five miles from my house, afternoon hours AND the owner of the company is a former homeschool dad whose kids I had taught years ago at the bookstore!  Small world, right?  I don't know if that is going to help me or not but it was kind of a cool connection.

They still have more interviews to do and won't make a decision until the weekend so for now I wait.  It's not a dream job but it's a job so really, I cannot complain.  I've got my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive