The internet is a funny thing...

Okay, so in an ironic twist, remember how I couldn't access this blog and Blogger on my desktop?  Well, now I can but can't on the laptop!  What in the world???

Anyone use Google Chrome?  I tried it and really, I wasn't all that impressed.  I use Mozilla and it sends me updates that it wants me to do.  Well, I found it weird that it was promoting Mozilla 3.6 as the current update but when you went to their homepage, it was all about downloading Mozilla 4!  Why not just have everyone upgrade to Mozilla 4?  The 3.6 did a ton of annoying stuff to my computer so I gladly switched to the 4 and now everything is fine.

Internet Explorer isn't even on my radar anymore.

So I have no idea what is up with Blogger.  It's kind of annoying.  I just want to use the SAME internet on both of my computers and have them do the same thing!  That's not too much to ask, is it?

What do you use?  Any odd behavior on your computer's part lately?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive