30 Days and not a thought in my head...

So National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) which only takes place in November, is actually offering a summer camp.  Writing nerd that I am, I signed up.  For the month of July, same rules apply - 30 days (or in this case 31), 50,000 words.

I cannot think of one.

I almost always have a story plot in my head but now?  Nothing.  You know what is in my head?  Work issues; finding Frank a job, helping Nick find a job, what is going on at my own job, Michael starting middle school in a week.  None of this makes for a good story.

Maybe a good night's sleep will help?  I don't know.  I think a little less stress in my life would be super...don't see that changing any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive