Maybe I can digitally slap her...

Okay, so we are almost at the two month mark of my new job and so far, so good.  I like just about everything about the job; it's interesting, the people are fun, my bosses are great...it's just...well, there is ONE major issue.

and she works from a remote location but is like the big giant head of the whole damn organization!

Seriously, I don't know what the deal is with this woman - she is not the boss but she oversees a lot of stuff and so she has her hands in everything.  She is four states away but sees all of the things that we see.  It is like CONSTANTLY having someone looking over your shoulder and she is never nice about anything.

I can have someone - who I can see - tell me to do something and within minutes this woman will IM me telling me to not do that or some sort of snarky remark about how I didn't do it correctly.  She constantly points out MINUTE things that I didn't do when half of the people in the office don't do them either.  Oh, and might I just add, neither does she!  So I'm getting a little tired of her nit-picking when she is just as at fault in some areas as I am.

Well, today I was at the top of her list of people she was going to agitate.  By four o'clock I had had enough.  I had already snapped back at her, via IM, when she got snappy with me but she pushed me to my limit so I approached one of my bosses and was like "What is her deal today?" and he smiled and made a light comment like "she's spazzy" or something like that and I looked at him and said "Well, let her go and kick a puppy if it makes her feel better but get her off my back!"

Clearly I could have been fired at this point.

But he laughed.

Almost fell out of his chair...laughing.

Oh...thank...God.

She's a voice on the phone.  She's the words on the screen.  She is a little like Charlie on Charlie's Angels...

If Charlie were a complete BITCH that you wanted to hit with a blunt object.

I have to work tomorrow solo and she was going to be the on-call person to back me up.  Luckily my bosses took pity on me and removed her from that position for the weekend.

I guarantee it though, she'll find a way to put her two cents in somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive