PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!

Okay, those of you who know me, know that I am a HUGE fan of author Susan Mallery.  She writes contemporary romances and I pretty much love everything that she has written.  With over 120 titles to choose from, I can't say that I've read them all, but I have read a LOT of them!

Right now I am helping with the campaign for her new book "Only Mine" which will be released Monday, July 26th.  I am trying to get as many pre-orders as possible for Susan and need your help.  If you are a fan of contemporary romances and are looking for a GREAT book, please pre-order "Only Mine" either through these direct links to Amazon or Barnes and Noble and please, please, PLEASE let me know that you've done it.

I promise to give you details soon as to why this is so important to me but if you, my loyal readers, could help me out with this, not only will I get closer to a goal but you will be blessed with a great story!  You can click on the widget on the side of my page for more info on Susan or go to her website 
HERE.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive