Blog Award Time!!


I am so excited!  I haven't gotten a blog award in a long, long time!  Leigh over at Inside My Head blessed me with this one and I am most appreciative.  It's been a rough week...it's nice to feel the love.

The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2.  share 7 things about yourself.
3.  pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4.  let them know about the award.

Sooooo...seven things about me:
1.  I am a bit obsessed with Hagen Daaz Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and can easily eat the entire thing in one sitting
2.  I have 27 partial books/manuscripts in binders in my room.  Someday I hope to finish and publish them ALL!
3. I am not opposed to slapping mean old men
4.  I sabotage myself a LOT
5. I would rather not have cable TV or a cell phone if it meant getting to go to Disney
6.  I get bored fast in a bubble bath
7.  Nick and I can have a 30 minute conversation with nothing but quotes from "Friends"
Oh, and a bonus one...It is my ultimate dream to have a real professional make over with a make up artist, hair stylist, wardrobe...the works!


Okay, so who am I passing this cute little award on to?  Hmmm...who to pick, who to pick?

Check these great blogs out...I get great joy from reading them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive