It's the little things...

So this morning, Frank took Michael to school, came home and then got ready to go to WORK!  Yes, it's a small job, only a day or two, but he is GOING TO WORK.  Yeah!

Next, we both got ready in our new, improved BATHROOM!  Yes, it is finished.  Finally.  There is now room enough for both of us to get ready without bumping in to one another or having to stand on the toilet.  Life is sweet.

Nick went to work at noon.  Michael was at school.  Frank was at work.  I was at home, all ALONE!  I just really enjoyed some time by myself...I read a book, I talked to some friends on the phone and just in general, enjoyed the peace and quiet of being alone in my house.

Right now with life being so sucky, it is nice to find some joy in the little things.  Long may they last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive