Happy Birthday, Grandma...

Yesterday would have been my grandma's birthday.  It was weird because things were so chaotic yesterday that I didn't remember.  This morning when I was driving home from taking Michael to school, I was thinking about all that was going on with the bathroom and the renovations and thought to myself "I've got to call grandma and tell her about this..." and then I remembered....

I saw this on Facebook a while ago and it just seemed appropriate today.  So to my sweet Grandma, who I miss so much, Happy Birthday.

"I wish that Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again...I thought of you today, but that is nothing new; I thought about you yesterday and days before that too.  I think of you in silence, I often speak your name, all I have are memories and pictures in a frame.  Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part.  God has you in His arms, and I have you in my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive