Okay, Entrecard...I am back

I am still unsure how I feel about this but honestly and truly, I have missed the flow of traffic to my blog.  Selfish, right?  So, to feel like I am actually a part of the blogging world, I have gone back (on a trial basis, I think) to Entrecard.

One of the things that I am doing differently this time around is that I am NOT putting it on my desktop.   That computer is too old and has enough issues (thanks to some bad Ecard sites!) that I don't feel like breaking it down again.  So I am doing my drops only on the laptop.  The other thing I am doing is NOT obsessing about dropping.  Why?  Well, it became too much last time around.  I was always freaking out about getting my drops in and whatnot and I was faithfully following so many blogs but when I left, hardly any of them continued to follow me.  SOOOOO...lesson learned.

It's been great getting caught up on some blogs that I had forgotten about and so my morning has been eventful.  I am hoping that Entrecard has learned something and perhaps cleaned house a bit.  It's a great service but not great enough to warrant needed another computer or hundreds of dollars in security software to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive