How do you read?

A couple of weeks ago I was at the mall with a friend who was looking at a Nook at Barnes and Noble.  I listened to about half of the schpeel that the salesman was giving (just because I was mildly curious) but for the most part, I was browsing around the store.

Do you prefer to hold a book in your hands or an electronic reader?

I am a book girl 100%!  I have downloaded books on to my computer maybe twice and the entire process made me loopy.  I like holding a book in my hands.  I enjoy turning the pages.  I even enjoy folding down the corner of the page to hold my spot.  Scrolling and pointing and clicking and all that does not feel like book reading for me.


Now I understand you can download some books for ninety-nine cents each but you have to pay almost $300 for the e-reader!  By the time this whole thing becomes cost effective, I'm thinking the technology will have moved on and now you will have to spend even MORE money.

So how do you read?  I'm not ready to give up my paper pages yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive