Put a fork in me, I'm done...

I am exhausted.  I had completely forgotten what it's like to work a 30+ hour week AND take care of a home and family.  Two years of unemployment has made me soft.

I am relieved that the weekend is here and would probably enjoy it more if it weren't a holiday weekend where I still have to be "on" and happy and social.  Really, all I want is to curl up in to a ball in my bed and turn out the light and sleep for a week.

I'm dreaming of a vacation.  If my book sells, I am SO going away for at least a long weekend someplace and you know what?  I don't think it will be Disney related!  TWIST!  I know, shocking, right?  I think I would want to go someplace and just veg for a couple of days.

If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive