Entrecard Review...

Okay, so for those of you who have been following me for a while, you know that I have had a rollercoaster ride with Entrecard.  From cruising through the blogosphere, I know that I am not alone.

Since coming back to it after a hiatus, I have to say that I am pleasantly pleased with the results.  Maybe they got the hint because there seemed to be a mass exodus from what I read but no matter what the reason, things have been going smoothly.  Yeah!

So if you don't know what Entrecard is, essentially it is FREE blog advertising that brings traffic to your blog.  Seriously.  My little known blog that maybe got visited by my friends way back when, now gets close to 200 hits a day.  I love that!  Now, are all these people actually READING my blog?  Who knows. 

When you join (and it's free to join) you create a widget for your blog/site and you earn advertising credits by clicking on other blogs/sites that are part of the Entrecard network.  You can click on or visit up to 300 sites per day and you get one credit per site so that is 300 credits per day that you will spend to place your ad/widget on somebody else's site.  

Right now Entrecard is running a contest to all of its members and asking them to write a review about their system.  You can read about the contest HERE.  So what is my review?  Well, honestly, I don't run Entrecard or its toolbar on my desktop anymore because it's old and runs slow so dropping/visiting 300 sites per day was VERY time consuming.  I do this on my laptop now and I am done in an hour.  Not too shabby.  I have found a lot of great sites and have made many friends while using Entrecard and really, if it hadn't been for that nasty period of time where they had sites that were putting viruses and whatnot on my computer, I never would have left. 

If you are looking for a way to get traffic to your blog, it is definitely worth a try.  Just be sure that your virus protection/malware protection is on and up to date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive