Gearing up for NaNoWriMo!

I think I've got that title right...

Anyway, November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).  I found out about this last year about 3 days in to the competition but did complete it in time.  Basically you have 30 days to write 50,000 words.  I work well under pressure apparently.  I completed my novel in November and then...did absolutely nothing with it.  

I really need to work on that...

So, November is fast approaching and this time, I am going to be better prepared with an outline written and some plot direction ahead of time.  I tend to start writing and NOT have anything plotted out and somewhere around chapter five realize that I have forgotten my main character's last name or physical description.  Bad writer!  I am hoping to learn from these past mistakes and totally kick butt on this new project.

Maybe this year I will actually SUBMIT this book to a publisher...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive