Things...life...whatnot....

We settled the whole Halloween costume thing.  I went to Walmart today and picked out two costumes that Michael had actually considered a couple of weeks ago.  I bought them both so that he can check them both out and decide which one he wants to wear on Sunday.  Manipulative?  Maybe.  But now I won't mind walking around trick or treating with him

I find it funny when you tell people that you are mad at someone and they tell you to just get over it and make up.  Sure, that's an easy thing to SAY.  But it's funny to me that the person in question could be a mutual acquaintance that THEY do not speak to.  So, why is it okay for YOU to not let this person back in to your life but not okay for me?  Just sayin.

I had joined the focus group thing about 6 months ago.  I never seem to qualify for anything that they are "Focusing" on...until today.  Today I could have made $100 for a two hour gig sitting in and giving my opinion on underwear.  Did I?  Oh, um, no.  Why?  BECAUSE I HAVE NO CAR!!!

I have been cooking some AWESOME dinners lately.  I don't know why, I don't know what's up.  All I know is that my dinner's have been yummy and that makes me very happy.

I think that my back thing is actually a kidney/UTI thing.  I'm thinking that I'm going to have to go to the doctor.  Totally not happy about that.

Two months ago, I applied for Medicaid for us.  We have no health insurance at all and normally the boys get covered but never me and Frank.  Well, this time we were pitiful enough in the earnings department to qualify.  I got a notice saying we were approved.  Then I got a notice saying, no, wait, we need a bank statement.  So I give them the bank statement.  Okay, you're approved.  No, wait, we need Frank's birth certificate.  Okay, I get them the birth certificate.  Then...nothing.  So I went to their office today and I want you to keep in mind that we were all listed on ONE application.  So far I am approved, Frank is pending and the boys coverage will expire on Sunday.  

Really?

Okay, now I know that they have been BOMBARDED with people needing help.  I get it.  I know it.  But seriously?  Four people on the same application and we're all not entered at the same time?  Maybe they wouldn't be so overwhelmed with backed up paperwork if they actually FINISHED one application at a time BEFORE moving on to the next one.  Now I have to go BACK to the office and Friday and talk to someone and figure out what in the world is going on.

Seriously, SO NO HAVING FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive