Any other bloggers having this problem?

Okay, so I have been with Blogger now for two years. I love blogging. I love writing. This place has been my refuge at many times. I've had no real issues with Blogger except for this one and although it's relatively minor, I'm just wondering if anyone else has dealt with it.

I love getting comments on what I write. It's good to know that people read what I write. So lately when I sign on to Blogger and go to my dashboard, it shows that I have unmoderated comments. But when I click on that, there are no messages there. This has been happening daily now for a little over a week. I've gone to the "Help" section on Blogger and posted the question and no one has answered me yet. This is not listed as a known problem.

So here's my question: Any of you other writers with Blogger, have you had this problem?

*Today's Examiner.com article is on CBD's (Christian Book Distributors) Homeschool sale. You can read about it HERE. Thanks!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive