I'm Addicted To...

Flip Flops.

There, I've said it. I've mentioned before that I am so not a girly girl. I don't have a ton of clothes. I don't get in to shoes and make up and all that. But for some reason, flip flops do it for me.

No, I'm not talking about basic flip flops, I'm talking about pretty, decorative ones. I went to the mall last night and went to Sears (because they have the BEST selection of them) and bought THREE PAIRS! Really? Does anyone need that many pairs? They are beaded and have wedges and really, they were on sale for $8.99 each! How was I to refuse?

I got home and put them in my room in my shoe basket and seriously, all that is in there are decorative flip flops!

I think I have a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive