Computer Craziness - Part 3

Okay, so now I have two computers - a desktop and a laptop. The laptop has never been the same since that whole virus thing and so I guess I shouldn't be surprised but yet...I am.

So two computers, same house, same internet. The desktop really does not allow me to do my E-card dropping in bulk (pulling up 10 sites at a time) like my laptop does. If I want to go and click on or pull up one at a time, I'm good, but more than one and it's like the whole thing just freaks out. The laptop cruises through the whole 300 drop process without missing a beat.

My desktop is GREAT for my writing - whether it's in Word or writing here on my blogs or on Examiner. The laptop has a tendency to just erase what I'm writing and I have no idea why. I mean, I'll be typing, I'll have a paragraph or two, and then it's gone. SO FRUSTRATING!! I'm like "What am I hitting and how do I stop???" So the other day I'm on line with my sister and she had to reply to my e-mail like three times because hers kept sending without her hitting "send". So I finally called her because really, the whole e-mail thing was getting frustrating. We have the same computers and so I was glad to hear that mine isn't the only one that does funky things like that.

I can no longer install any programs on the desktop which is frustrating but the ones that I want to use are too frustrating to do on the laptop because of the mystery-of-the-moving-cursor-moving-or-deleting-my-stuff-thing.

AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Electronics really complicate my life. Oh, and my microwave died. Not really computer related, but it annoyed me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive