Read at your own risk...

The other day I had a friend ask me how to find my blog. She knew I had one but had never been here. I hesitated for a nano-second because, well, let's just say that I am a little more "blunt" here on the blog.

Face to face I am a little bit more...shall we say, polite. This blog is my space where I rant, vent and just generally say EXACTLY what is on my mind the minute it is ON my mind. I'm the first to admit that it has caused problems in some relationships because people got offended but as my mother always tells me "It's MY blog where I get to vent. If people don't like it, then don't read it."

I'm not writing to try and offend anyone. The thing is, most of us don't have nice, happy, cheery thoughts all the live-long day. If you've read this blog for any amount of time, you know that I certainly do not. I started this blog almost two years ago and you know what? I am a happier person because of it! I get things off of my chest in my writings rather than keeping it bottled up inside, making me sick. This is my therapy. Sometimes I have something to say, other times it's random nonsense. Either way, I LOVE to write so this is my creative space.

It's sort of like that guy last week who left the nasty comment - if you don't like what I'm saying, don't read. Honestly, I won't be offended if you don't want to be a follower. Thanks for stopping by.

So what about you, fellow bloggers? Is your blog a creative outlet for you where you don't have to be politically correct all the time or do you still reel yourself in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive