So disappointed...

As I've mentioned in the past, I love to read. I am a sucker for a good romance and some chick-lit. I have several author's that I love and the other day I got the latest title from one of them. I won't mention her name here because this is so NOT going to be a flattering post.

So anyway, I got the book and sat myself down and was looking forward to just relaxing and reading...and then I wanted to peel my own skin off. This particular author's books tend to all follow the same formula - it seems that in most cases, she almost just changes the names - and yet I can't stop myself from reading them. Some are better than others but this one was - BY FAR - the worst.

There was no real story line, a LOT of conversation about characters from other books in the series, and way too much attention spent on the Halo video game series. I mean, I had a 187 page book that I seriously only read half of because I had to keep scanning to get beyond the boredom!

Seriously, REALLY bad book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive