Weight Watchers Update - Again

Okay, so I am cranking along on Weight Watchers but I have to admit, I've been slacking in a lot of ways. I haven't been on the website to track my food in WEEKS. I felt like I was getting a bit obsessive and I wanted to try and learn how to eat properly WITHOUT a cheat sheet.

So as of yesterday, I am down 19 pounds. I'm pretty excited. I still have another 20 that I want to lose but I know I'm going in the right direction. The thing is, I don't seem to understand what is up with my body. ON the weeks that I exercise a lot and watch what I eat, I lose, but not big. Last week, it was a FOOD FEST around here (as I stated in an earlier post) and yet I still went on to lost 2 pounds. I mean, I ate BROWNIE BITES for breakfast! I am SO not a good spokesperson for Weight Watchers with that one. Not my proudest moment.

The quest continues. I have 5 weeks until the graduation. I have to buckle down and get serious so I can be fabulous and sassy on graduation day. But then, what angle should I take? Do I buckle down and start tracking and exercising like a maniac or do I keep on relaxing and see what happens? I just don't know!

I still want a brownie bite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive